Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Am I Special?




I don't have any new news for the blog. But we do have some great new photos. Les has become the master (a title he's given himself) at the Photo Booth feature on his computer. So, I decided to try to do a few really good ones the other night, to see if I could compete with his greatness. There was one (that I will never want to show anyone) that Les told me if he had seen before we were married he would not have married me. I really do look like a 300 pound down sydrome girl. And I won't go into detail but I may or may not have peed my pants while taking these photos. So, I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Alicen said...

Doesn't it make you feel good to see how it could have turned out...there are people in the world that might be improved by using one of those things! (probably me now that I think of it) :)

Those are fantastic.